Music Video Of The Week

Sunday 6 June 2010

Welcome!

Hey, what's up? This is a little blog I like to call "The Technicolour Phase" ! I got the name from the title of an Owl City song, which can be found on the soundtrack to Tim Burton's fantastic new film "Alice In Wonderland". I would definately recommend giving the song a listen, It's pretty cool. So cool ,in fact, I had to use the title for my blog, as you can see. Ok, so on this blog i'm gonna be posting some photographs i've taken, as well as some I have edited using photo manipulation software. I find photography and editing really fun and a great way to pass the time, so I really hope that you will like some of the stuff that's gonna be posted on here pretty soon. Also, if there are any photographs that you would like edited, then please don't hesitate to send me a link and I'll see what I can do. Obviously, you're gonna have to tell me what you want done with it first, and I shall hopefully have a list up soon of what types of things I can actually do, because that would be quite helpful.

Ok, so hopefully this blog will be a little bit more lively soon. Please comment, tell your friends, follow, and all that good stuff for me. It's greatly appreciated.

Bye ! :)
x

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi scary fairy, ( mary )

    i found a web site what tells you films what are being made in the next 4 years,
    there making madagasger 3, ice age 4 and minsters inc 2, and loads more,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the welcome, Gingey Ginge! And where could I find such a website? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures, do one of a plane please,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to see you have returned to Blogger with a wonderful new blog. Look forward to popping back to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how you going scary fairym,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing well thanks ;) and please don't call me that :P My name is Mary. Just Mary x

    ReplyDelete